ALWAYS have your carpool tag hanging from your rearview mirror. All cars will enter and exit from the south entrance. Please pull up to the numbered cones making sure you do not block the walkway to the front door. All children will be loaded from the right side of the car. Having your child's car seat on this side is most helpful. Please stay in your car. Teachers will help your child into the car but are not allowed to buckle children into car seats. If you feel comfortable, please pull to the back of the parking lot and buckle your child into their seat. All children MUST be buckled into car seat before leaving school property.
A Few Reminders:
* Carpool tags are ALWAYS required. If you do not have your carpool tag, you will be asked to pull over, park and walk into the building to get your child. Please bring your ID with you.
* NO cell phones! We want all parents on full alert to ensure the safety of your children.
* NO passing in carpool line.
* Please pull up to the number cone and DO NOT block the walkway.
* SLOW DOWN entering and exiting.
* Always be aware of children in the parking lot whether you are driving or walking. No child should walk unattended in the parking lot.
* If WCPSS has a 1-hr delay, preschool will open at 10:00am with normal dismissal at 12:00 & 1:00pm.
* If WCPSS has a 2-hr delay, preschool will open at 11:00am with a 1:00pm dismissal for ALL students. There will be NO 12:00 dismissal. All students need to bring a lunch.
* If WCPSS has a 3-hr delay, preschool will be closed.
* If WCPSS releases students early due to inclement weather, the preschool will close immediately and all students should be picked up within 30 minutes of the announced early release.
THERE WILL BE NO MAKE-UP DAYS FOR SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, NOR WILL TUITION BE ADJUSTED.