Sept 2023-May 2024 Registration Schedule
NRCOC Church Members begins Jan 17
Current NRCOC Preschool Students & siblings begins Jan 23
Open Public Registration begins Jan 30
*enrollment forms can be downloaded from the FORMS page on this site.
NRCOC members and currently enrolled children & their siblings have the first opportunity to register followed by the public at large. Registration each year will follow the following schedule: NRCOC church member students, current students and their siblings, open registration to the public. Registration will continue as space allows in the preschool.
A non-refundable fee equal to one month’s tuition is due at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable unless the child is placed on a waitlist and the parents request a refund prior to the child being placed in a class. This fee is not part of the tuition for the upcoming school year—it helps cover supplies and materials needed to start each school year.
Adherence to the following policies is required for the successful registration of all students:
1. Children must attain the minimum age for their class on or before August 31st in the year of enrollment. Any exceptions are at the discretion of the Director.
2. By the start of school each child should have on file the following:
emergency contact information
parent agreement statement
allergy action plan
3. If space is available to the public and more children apply than space allows, children will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis with consideration being given to boy/girl ratio. The remaining children will be put on a waiting list to fill vacancies as they occur.
4. Withdrawal of a child for any reason requires 30 day notice.
5. We do offer an ‘Intent to Register’ option for currently enrolled families. For this, you must turn in the registration forms AND $100 registration deposit. This will NOT hold your spot; however, we will pencil your child’s name in and notify you as soon as the class is near full, so you can pay the remainder of your registration fee asap to guarantee your spot. If you choose to do the ‘Intent to Register’ option, your registration balance will be due April 1st.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
REGISTRATION FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE. REGISTRATION FORM AND FEE WILL BE ACCEPTED INPERSON AND BY MAIL. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE THE ABOVE DATES UNLESS DEEMED NECESSARY BY DIRECTOR'S DISCRETION.
REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL THE REGISTRATION FEE HAS BEEN RECEIVED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY THE DIRECTOR THAT YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE NRCOC PRESCHOOL.
For more information please refer to our Parent Handbook.